Some fast facts about Ed Rushman and the election
- On the ballot for the 46th congressional district in California: Santa Ana, West Anaheim, parts of Orange, Garden Grove, Buena Park, La Palma
- Only Ed Rushman and the incumbent Democrat published candidate statements in the 2018 voter’s guide
- Ed Rushman is an independent and doesn’t take money from anyone.
- Ed Rushman is the only pro-life candidate on the ballot, endorsed by California and National Right to Life
- Ed Rushman is the only candidate to explicitly support the Dream Act in the official candidate statement
Interviews and other information from media and independent sources
Incumbent assets and research corporate and special interest donations for candidates (note that Ed Rushman takes no donations so there is no data)
If you are not registered, it is not too late! You can go to the OC Registrar of Voters (close to the 55 and 405 freeways), or check their site for other locations. It is possible to register and vote on the same day!
- Democrats have held this seat for 20 years and the 2016 general election only had Democratic candidates
- The Republican candidate is not endorsed by the RNC